We believe, together with the Apostolic Church of Pentecost of Canada Incorporated:
• That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
• In the eternal existence of one true God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• In the Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man.
• In the creation, test, and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
• That forgiveness of sin and eternal life is freely offered to all by our Lord Jesus Christ. The Salvation of sinners is by grace through faith alone, in the perfect all sufficient work of Christ, who died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
• In Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
• In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation with the scriptural evidence; namely, speaking in tongues.
• In the gifts on the Holy Spirit as enumerated in the book of Acts and the Epistles.
• In the Lord’s Table as a memorial for believers.
• In Divine Healing as practiced throughout the New Testament.
• In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
• In the Spirit-filled life. The Holy Spirit is the catalyst for sanctification and seeks to produce His fruit in the believer’s life as their minds are renewed and they are conformed to the image of Christ.
• In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
• In the sanctity of marriage, as a life long exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.
Christianity is based upon the following:
The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
His sinless life.
His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood upon the cross at Calvary.
His bodily resurrection.
His ascension to the right hand of the Father in heaven.
His personal return in power and glory as the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession of sins and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
The reconciliation of man to God by the substitution death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in heaven; and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of hell.
The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit.